The tales of the traveling MOMS and other adventures...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I might be a real mom someday!

So! Jamie got the first decision back from the San Francisco Tribunal! And they don't think he had a valid marriage! So... in 2-3 months we will know officially whether he is free or not. But! The second tribunal's cross-checking is mostly a formality, and the first decision is the one that really determines it!



Which means...another Mom is going to get married!!!! Jamie won't officially propose until the second decision, but we are taking the first steps in planning to be able to make it happen when it's time!

We are thinking of possibly next January or next May or next June. It will all depend on when we get the second affirmative and if Churches will let us be married in them even though we don't live in the country.

So! Also, some of you don't know that I'm moving to France in September to be an au pair.  If you didn't know, sorry and surprise! I met the family 2 weeks ago and they seem really great! And you can see the Alps and Mont Blanc from their backyard! I will take pictures! The parents are Sebastien and Charlotte. The kids from the left...Garance, GrĂ©goire, Priscille, et Quentin. So I will be learning French and living with the family until Jamie and I are able to be married and live together.

So a few updates, but I'd love to talk to people in person about all this exciting stuff! So let me know when you'd be free to skype and we can catch up properly!

Love you all!!!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know we already talked about all this on facebook, but I'm so excited for you!!! and also, I would very much like to skype with you. This needs to happen soon : )