The tales of the traveling MOMS and other adventures...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday in Cleveland

Today is my first Saturday in Cleveland without a show or something to do in a long ass time.

This is what I have done today, in order:

1. Wake up, want to sleep more, but have to pee.  Once I pee, I can't fall back asleep.
2. Curse my bladder.
3. Go to breakfast with Laura at Inn on Conventry - our favorite breakfast place, and right next door (almost).  So delicious.
4. Sit on my couch for 30 minutes messing with my phone.
5. Go for a walk with Laura to Starbucks (a couple miles away), get a soy cinnamon latte.
6.  Browse the bookstore next door that I have a gift card to.  See a book by JK Rowling that is not Harry Potter.  Become extremely excited.  Become extremely wary. Look at book for 3 minutes and then put it down and try to pretend it doesn't exist because it is not a fantasy.
7.  Be indecisive about what book to get because I want to read everything (except that book that doesn't exist and is probably disappointing) and leave the bookstore.
8.  Walk home.
9.  Watch the 3rd episode of Season 3 of Downton Abby on "Project Free TV" because the 3rd season hasn't started in the U.S. yet.
10.  Write emails to the subs that are teaching my Cleveland classes while I'm home in Nov. and Dec., write an email to a dance company in Chicago that I am courting, figure out how to vote absentee.
11.  Play an iphone game that I am way too into.  Woops.
12. Facetime with Jeff.
13. Make and eat perrogis.
14. Look up the recipe that Nora posted for sweet potato and black bean burritos and write a list of ingredients I need.
15. Decide to make a post because we are starting to ignore this blog again.  REMINDER: DO NOT IGNORE BLOG.
16. Think about how much I miss my MOMs.
17. PEACE OUT TO DO MORE EXCITING SATURDAY ACTIVITIES.

Love you miss you ... hope to hug you all soon!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'll try to write again soon!

Lisa said...

I wish we lived closer and we could be weekend bums together!