The tales of the traveling MOMS and other adventures...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Having Short Hair

10. I get to sleep in SO MUCH LATER in the morning.  It literally takes 1 minute to do my hair
9. I no longer find my hair in my food.  Or all over the floor.  Or in my underwear (how does that
     even happen?)
8. My hair never looks greasy.  This is dangerous.  My oily hair was previously the main motivator
     for me taking showers.  Now?  I think I could go a week and no one would notice.  Well, Karl
     might notice....
7. People rub my head ALL THE TIME now.  Maybe because it's so short and it feels cool?  I really
   don't care what the reason is.  I'm just happy that I'm guaranteed a head massage at least once a day.
6. I can actually see my earrings now!
5. I have awesome bed head in the morning.  It makes me laugh every time I wake up.
4. My bottle of shampoo is probably going to last me twenty years.
3. My dad alternates between calling me "Butch" or the plucked chicken.  He thinks he's really funny.
2. My hair looks the same all day long.  I used to do my hair all nice for work, and when I came home
    at night it would look like a pile of death.  Snip snip, problem solved : )
1. Let's be honest, I'm really lazy and short hair is easy : )

1 comment:

Becca said...

You look great with short hair! So confident and sexy. rawr.